Russia attacked the Odesa region with drones; there are casualties
On August 20, Russian forces once again attacked the Odesa region with drones. The strikes resulted in confirmed hits and casualties.
According to Kipper, the Russian military struck the region with attack drones.
He also added that one of the enemy drones damaged the facade and windows of a restaurant.
“Unfortunately, as of now, we know of four casualties,” said the head of the Odesa Regional State Administration.
In addition, Kipper clarified that all information regarding the consequences of the new Russian attack is currently being assessed.
Incidentally, last night the enemy once again launched a massive attack on the south of the Odesa region. The Russians again struck civilian infrastructure.
“As a result of the attack, power outages have been reported in several settlements,” the head of the Odessa Regional State Administration said.
According to him, 13,000 Ukrainians were left without power this morning.
In addition, it was reported that at another location, two trailers carrying food supplies caught fire.
"The fires that broke out have now been completely extinguished," Kipper confirmed.
This was stated by Oleg Kiper, head of the Odesa Regional State Administration (RSA), citing his post on Telegram.
We previously reported that the death toll from the Russian Federation’s attack on Kyiv and the surrounding region has risen to 14.
It was previously reported that an accident involving power supply facilities was recorded in the Brovary community as a result of the enemy attack.
Russia’s war against Ukraine is taking on the characteristics of a total war — The Kyiv Independent.
Earlier, Ukraine codified the long-range unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) Dovbush T40.